BLUENT Senior Vice President at BluEnt from February 2003 – present.
Senior Vice President at BluEnt from February 2003 – present.
Knowledge Management and Processing Company http://global.bluent.com
BluEnt is a technology consulting company specializing in web and software application development. BluEnt provides programmers and IT consultants to design, develop and maintain mobile apps, web portals, custom business software, ecommerce and online tools for enterprises all over the globe.
BluEnt deals in Modeling, Drafting, Detailing and rendering solutions with specialization in Construction Documentation, Building Information Modeling (BIM), Mill-work Drafting, Shop Drawings and CAD Solutions. Servicing the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Interior, Furniture, Fixture & Fit-out) and Real Estate Industry in USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UK. Our Application Portfolio Management include Application Development of Knowledge Management Systems, Collaborative Viral and Business Process Applications.
Architectural Evangelist Magazine – US Edition(2008 to present)
Sponsored “Architectural Evangelist”, a non-profit initiative in collaboration with veteran architects, engineers, project managers and other AEC and building services professionals. It is focused on researching real estate trends and news, analyzing green building solutions, and suggesting the most suitable technique and cost saving method for architectural firms, home builders, and real estate developers. | www.architecturalevangelist.com
Sony Center (Feb 2008 to Feb 2011)
3-year deal with Sony to build and Manage the Sony Center GK-1, New Delhi – 3 Floors of Sony!Technology Retail, Home and Small Office Automation Solutions and Consumer Electronics store. One of the Most Expensive Retail Areas of the Country and in the Top 10 in the world at that time. | www.sonyplace.com
Business Units/Operation Centers Created (in New York, Toronto, Houston, Dallas, New Delhi) :
- April 2003, BluEnt Technology: Technology and Business Consulting, Custom Application Development, Software Products Development, Application Portfolio Management: Application Development of Knowledge Management Systems, Collaborative Viral and Business Process Applications, Enterprise Business Solutions using Various Information Technology Platforms.
- June 2004, BluEnt CAD Division: Focused Areas: Construction Documentation, Architectural Detailing, MEP, Structural. Servicing the AEC and Real Estate Industry in USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UK.
- 2005, Revit Services: Modeling, CD Sets , Family & Library Creation
- 2007, BluEnt BIM Division: Focused Areas: Modeling, Clash Detection using Navisworks, code compliance checking. Integrating Information Technology Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate Development (using Computer Aided Designing and Building Information Models).
- August 2008: SONY Retail: (2008 to 2011) -Three year partnership with Sony to open the country’s first Sony Center in the country’s most expensive real estate rental market and prime neighborhood. Sony Center at GK1, M Block , New Delhi, India – A Large Store – 3 Floors of Sony ! Technology Retail, Home and Small Office Automation Solutions and Consumer Electronics store.
- 2010: Mobile App Development Center (IOS & Android)
- 2011: IT Cloud Infrastructure Management, Cloud Computing, SaaS applications team
- 2012: 3D Rendering, Animations and Walk-though Studio
- 2014: Mill-work Drafting, Detailing, Parametric Solidworks Modeling, Submittal Drawings
- 2016: Shop drawings, Manufacturing Drawings, Wood, Concrete, Stone, Metal, Tiles, Cabinetry
- 2018: Quantity Take off & Estimation Support (planned)
COMMUNITY MUSICIAN CTO of Community Musician 2021 – present.
CTO of Community Musician 2021 – present.
Community Musician is a one-of-a-kind mobile app for musicians to connect online and interact with other musicians in local communities. It gives communities a platform to express and pursue music, exchange tips on instruments, and organize live shows. | www.communitymusician.com
TALKING SOX Investor of Talking Sox 2021 – present.
CTO of Investor 2021 – present.
Talking Sox provides socks made of soft bamboo fibre, which is sustainable, comfortable, and non-allergenic. Customers can select from a wide range of socks, from sports socks to office-wear socks. | www.talkingsox.com
SMART HUG Co-Founder of Smart Hug from March 2011 – present.
Co-Founder of Smart Hug from March 2011 – present.
SmartHUG is a benefit corporation that seeks to change the corporate world. We are proud of every cent we earn because our products help others before they help us. We are a for-profit organization. We work with indigenous communities, local artisans and development agencies to sell products with a cause. Know more at | www.smarthug.com
BCRE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Board Director at Brack Capital Real Estate from September 2012 – present.
BCRE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Board Director at Brack Capital Real Estate from September 2012 – present.
The Brack Capital Group has been involved with extensive real estate activities, energy and venture capital investments. The Group has led Real Estate investments totaling of $10 billion and over 40,000,000 sq. ft. in property. | www.brack-capital.com
The Imperial Golf Estate, Ludhiana
Township with Over 400 villas and plots around 18-hole golf course and lakes, 280 Acres and 70 % green cover.Club houses, billiards, badminton, yoga, squash and tennis courts, 18-hole, par 71 golf course conceptualized by Nicklaus Design, a company founded by the golf legend Jack Nicklaus himself. | www.imperialgolfestate.com
PEEPAL LEAF FARMS Board Member at Peepal Leaf Farms from 2012 – 2021.
PEEPAL LEAF FARMS
Board Member at Peepal Leaf Farms from 2012 – 2021.
Peepal Farms is an initiative that hopes to restore the planet. Powered by its organic facility management system, the Peepal Farms project caters to conscious consumers who prefer locally grown produce and indigenous cow’s milk by adopting organic and sustainable farming and animal breeding practices. Peepal Farms also sells country homes with fully grown organic farms, gardens and orchards. | www.peepalfarms.com
Peepal Leaf Orchards – Real Estate and Organic Country Farms (2012 to 2019)
A real estate Project in Delhi NCR which creates sustainable country homes with organic farming, herb gardens, flowering trees and orchards.
Peepal Leaf Farms – Veggies and Dairy (2012 to 2021)
ONE INK STAIN Technical Advisor at One Ink Stain from 2011 – 2015.
ONE INK STAIN
Technical Advisor at One Ink Stain from 2011 – 2015.
Art (Affordable Art) http://www.oneinkstain.com is headed by a close friend, Angel. Her vision is to create affordable art ($99 to $299) using Traditional Art and Paint forms merged with Graphics and Multimedia. My role is to bring in technology to her creativity. Other One Ink Stain Services:
- Customized Corporate and Theme Based Art
- Cultural funky humorous souvenirs. (Brand called “Desi Chaap”)
- Take art to new technology based mediums.
ICREON CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED Director of Application Infrastructure Management Services (AIM) from April 2004 – June 2005.
ICREON CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED
Director of Application Infrastructure Management Services (AIM) from April 2004 – June 2005.
Custom application development and business process automation company that created a business unit to architect and manage the infrastructure to run various applications for Online Stores, Custom Business Processes Apps, CRM, Community and Collaborative Platforms for Large TV Channels, Retail Chains and Travel Ticketing Portals. | www.icreon.com
IAMARTECH CONVERGENCE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Director of Operations from January 2001 – June 2003.
AMARTECH CONVERGENCE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Director of Operations from January 2001 – June 2003.
An offshore subsidiary of Amartech Limited (Canada). Project Management of IT and Telecom Enabled Services and Product Development Company. Amartech owned, operated and outsourced: Customer Support Call Centers for domestic and International Telecom providers (Airtel etc.), Pizza Companies, Calling Cards and Healthcare Processes. | www.amartechindia.com
Norbell Call Center 2002 to 2003
Setup a 200 seat Call Center (grew to over a 1000) in India.
Bell Canada and Geotech Cad Conversion Projects
City of Toronto, Telecom and Fiber layouts paper to cad conversion teams.
- Setup a Project Management team to manage and outsource projects to large companies in India.
- Setup the development center to develop products for IBM, Kodak and a few Insurance, Telecommunication + Help desk, Entertainment and streaming companies.
OTSCOM SYSTEMS INTEGRATORS INC. Chief Technology Officer at Otscom Systems Integrators Inc. from January 2000 – January 2002.
OTSCOM SYSTEMS INTEGRATORS INC.
Chief Technology Officer at Otscom Systems Integrators Inc. from January 2000 – January 2002.
System Integrators and Call center solution consultancy Company. | www.otscom.com
DJ Software- REMS Entertainment 2000 to 2002
Remote Entertainment Management Solutions (REMS)(Software Product Development)
Solution Architecture and Development Team Setup.
Innovative product of its time:
A system capable of running and managing music for night clubs, bars, restaurants, hotels, airports, phone systems – Music on hold (EPBX, Call centers).Features:
- Learn the taste.
- DJ Mixing – (like a DJ Robot)
- Integrated with Jukeboxes to take requests
- A DJ could manage 20 locations at once
- Manage special events such as Jazz Nights
- Audio / Video Advertisement Revenue for Bars
- Reports and Analytics
Bell Canada Toronto City Telecom Layouts Digitization 2000 to 2002
CAD Conversion from Paper to Electronic of Toronto City’s entire underground fiber and telecom network in partnership with GeoTech | www.geotech.ca
Hockey Hall of Fame – Artifacts Management 2000 to 2002
Digitizing over a million temperature controlled Hockey museum artifacts and Developing a Collection Management System accessible to millions of fans, editors and administrators to manage all this information on an IBM Mainframe. The project was sponsored by IBM, Kodak and Hockey Hall of Fame.
Help Desk Implementations 2000 to 2002
Solutions: Telecom, Voice over IP Networks, Call Center Solutions, Firewalls, Application Architecture for Help Desk, CRM and Lead Management Software.
Handling Turnkey Call Center Solution Projects and Remote Access Networks. Specialized in Devices from: Mitel, Intel, Cisco, Gandalf, Quintum.
Research and Development: R n D and Architecting H323 and SIP based solutions for Call Centers, IP Phones and calling card networks.
Introduced and managed products in the Canadian Market for the companies’ joint ventures. Set up R&D and Testing Labs, Marketing, Sales, Technical support centers and handled fortune client installations and implementation for the following JVs:
- Telston – Korean Based Call Center Solution suite of hardware and software
- Servgate – ISP level, wan level, and office grade firewalls from California
- Sachitel (July 15th 2005 to June 28th 2006): India Based Call Centre Setup their USA front office, BPO processes: Billing, Calling Cards, Shipping, Logistics and Sales Process in Telecom (Calling Cards, VOIP/SIP Phone/World IP Phone) and Healthcare.
UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS AND IBM Research Analyst at University of New Orleans and IBM from April 1999 – December 1999.
UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS AND IBM
Research Analyst at University of New Orleans and IBM from April 1999 – December 1999.
Topic “Porting Java Vendor Applications to IBM OS/390”. This team wrote and developed IBM Redbook titled “Experiences Moving a Java Application to OS/390, SG24-5620-00.” | http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/SG245620/nn4/SG245620_16.html
STRATFORD UNIVERSITY M.B.A Finance
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Finance and Marketing from 2013 – 2016.
UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS B.Sc CS
UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), in Computer Science (Software Engineering) from 1997 – 1999
- Magna Cum Laude (for 97.25 %, GPA 3.9)
- Dean’s List every semester (for 100 %, GPA 4.0 in Main Subjects)
- Outstanding Senior Award of the Computer Science Faculty for highest grades in the Department.
- State Level (LA, USA): Louisiana Board of Regents “Certificate of Excellence” for outstanding scholastic achievements
- Phi Beta Kappa Club Award in Science and Liberal Arts
Activities and Societies: – Alpha Theta Epsilon Honor Society – Phi Beta Kappa Club
ST COLUMBA’S SCHOOL P.C.M Eng C.S.
ST COLUMBA’S SCHOOL
Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English from 1982 – 1995.